Thursday, September 10, 2009

God's Miracle

Since my last posting of August 1, 2009 I have become God's Miracle. While visiting our daughter in Ohio on August 9, 2009 I suffered a Massive Heart Attack, all the results of years of not taking care of my body. I do not recall much of what happened but the following was relayed to me by family members and physicians. I was airlifted from Bucyrus General Hospital to Riverside Meth. Hospital, Columbus, Ohio. Upon arrival I was rushed into the Heart Cath. Lab. and as one physician stated, "everything that could go wrong, went wrong." 2 hours of placing stents and twice coding they finally placed me in ICU. Next came congestive heart failure and coding for the third time.
After 12 day stay in the Riverside Hospital, by the grace of God and His Great Love, I came home
to begin my recovery period.

I give the praise, glory and honor to my living God, the creator of all things for sparing my life
so I can continue on this earth to share the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ who died for all, and
will save all that will call upon His Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment